Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Do You Know What Annoys Me?

Grocery shoppers without a purpose.

Now, I'm not saying that I always walk into the store and know exactly what I need, go straight to it and get out of the store. Sometimes I  have no idea what I'm getting and have to look around some. HOWEVER, I am always aware of others around me, and make sure that I'm out of the way of other shoppers.

Some people just stroll around like they are taking a walk through the park- super slowly, and super in the way so that no one who is moving a little faster can get around them.........

Now if you are just going for a walk and actually don't need groceries, may I suggest a local nature trail or a gym?

Or at the very least, just pay attention to what is going on around you and move to the side or out of the way if need be.

Rant over. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment