However, I don't really consider myself an expert on elbows, so I really just scrounged around for some fun elbow facts for you all. So here you go!
- The elbow joint connects the humerus, radius, and ulna.
- Most common injuries are tennis elbow and golfer's elbow.
- When you hit your "funny bone", it's actually not a bone at all. The sensation occurs when your ulnar nerve bumps against your humerus.
- The pointy tip of the elbow is called the olecranon.
- The elbow swings 180 degrees in one direction.
- The ligaments connecting the bones of the elbow are the ulnar collateral ligament, radial collateral ligament and annular ligament.
And just for fun, here is a link to a list of 16 reasons why elbows are the worst things ever: 16-reasons-why-elbows-are-the-worst-things-ever